Should I move on??

Hey guys..need some advise..

Had been with my ex for 7 months before we broke up.. we were in long distance relationship where we could only see eachother afta about a month or two..wel, I wasnt able to see him the day before I left (which would be the last) because I had to go somewhre with my family.. So because of that, he ended it because he felt that the relationship set-up was too hard for him... I love him dearly. Even tho we're not together now, i stil want the best for him..it was so serious, even our families were involved...:(..

now there is another guy who lives where I live. He makes me laugh..:) When im with him, i find myself so happy and I just completely forget about th break-up.. Hez a great person and I love hanging out with him. We hug, talk, laugh 2getha and....HE ASKED ME OUT!!..:D..

So im hangin on to my ex in a way coz i love him..and..I have this amazing guy wu makez me extremely happy...hhhmmmm

What would you do if u were me???....

Thnx...

Polo, please let your ex go.

You may still have warm feelings for him but you're clearly infactuated with this new person.

The kindest thing is to end it with the old boyfriend.

I agree with cerridwen. You should let him go and give a chance to the new guy. In a way, your ex couldnt take the long distance relationship any further. You would be doing yourself a favour, and saving yourself from a marathon of pain if you let him off your mind from now on. From experience, it's very painful to miss someone whom might not miss you back. (he decided to let go anyway) Try it out with the new guy. If he does make you happy, why not? (:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author

thanks guys... really appreciate the response

i did move on with the new guy...it was horrible..total disaster. we broke up after like 3 weeks...

my ex, the one i'm still inlove wit, we talked and he seems to want to work things out. He wants a future wit me but just doesnt wanna rush into it.. Im also goin back home so thingz will be much better nd distance wont be a problem.. Guec we're just destined to be togethr...