?!

alie-rose

okay, i really like this guy, but hes recently stopped replying to my texts, what do i do, shall i comfront his about how i feel or what,

i also forgot to mention he has a girlfriend whos recently come back off holiday, but before she got back, he said nothing would change :/ HELP!?

okay, i really like this guy, but hes recently stopped replying to my texts, what do i do, shall i comfront his about how i feel or what,

i also forgot to mention he has a girlfriend whos recently come back off holiday, but before she got back, he said nothing would change :/ HELP!?

Do not chase men with GF. What is the point? You want him to be unfaithful to GF? The guy is in a relationship! Move on!

He used you for the sex and now that his GF is back, you're useless.

What's your goal here anyway? You want a RS with him? You do know that the same way he cheated on his GF with you, he will cheat on you with someone else.

If you just want sex, well, I'm sure if you drop your phone number here many men will offer their help (women too I guess).

• Author

we didnt have sex :/ and im not askin him to cheat, im just sayin that just cause his girlfriend is back hes stopped talking to me, and i dont know what to do :/

we didnt have sex :/ and im not askin him to cheat, im just sayin that just cause his girlfriend is back hes stopped talking to me, and i dont know what to do :/

Then what's the point in telling him how you feel? (you mentioned that in your first post)

There's no point. He was bored, he liked your attention, now the gf is back and I'm guessing this guy knows that you like him, he's just too busy with the gf right now.

I say leave it alone.

He stopped talking.

You want to know whether he likes you or not?

Let him go on his happy little way. There was no relationship, and obviously he's not comfortable or able to maintain a friendship (if that's what you're even looking for) now that his girl is back.

His lack of communication is answer enough of his interest on any level.

i wouldnt tell him how you feel. he has a gf and clearly he is more interested in her than he is in you because as soon as she got back she took the front seat. he was prolly bored while she was gone.