??

kindalikehim

kindalikehim

soo there's this guy that likes me. he hasn't flat out said it to my face but its extremely obvious. for example something new i noticed today: every time i look at him our eyes will lock and then all of a sudden he looks down embarrased. thats just one of the smallest things though. i found out he liked me over the summer. back then i didnt really like him cause i barely knew him. now i do though. but now he hes back with his gf. i think hes using her to get to me y'know? 'cause him and this girl never have really gotten along all that well. then after he made it extremely clear that he liked me a few days later they started dating again. but i like him now. i mean being me i dont like to make it obvious. but... what should i do???

xoxoDaniellexoxo
soo there's this guy that likes me. he hasn't flat out said it to my face but its extremely obvious. for example something new i noticed today: every time i look at him our eyes will lock and then all of a sudden he looks down embarrased. thats just one of the smallest things though. i found out he liked me over the summer. back then i didnt really like him cause i barely knew him. now i do though. but now he hes back with his gf. i think hes using her to get to me y'know? 'cause him and this girl never have really gotten along all that well. then after he made it extremely clear that he liked me a few days later they started dating again. but i like him now. i mean being me i dont like to make it obvious. but... what should i do???

It sounds like you like him because he is off limits now. What else does he do that makes you assume he likes you.

• Author
kindalikehim
It sounds like you like him because he is off limits now. What else does he do that makes you assume he likes you.

were in rotc so of course youre supposed to adress eachother by their last name. he knows most everyones first and last name in there. we were in a differant company last year so he only knew me by my last name. but when he found out one of his close friends was my cousin he of course found out my first name. he never calls me by my last name. always my first. unless hes talking to the other cadets also. then he says my first and last name. do you need more> i have plenty :3 lol

xoxoDaniellexoxo
were in rotc so of course youre supposed to adress eachother by their last name. he knows most everyones first and last name in there. we were in a differant company last year so he only knew me by my last name. but when he found out one of his close friends was my cousin he of course found out my first name. he never calls me by my last name. always my first. unless hes talking to the other cadets also. then he says my first and last name. do you need more> i have plenty :3 lol

Ok I am giving advice because I have been in this situation before. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT put any moves on him!! If they break up you will whind up feeling guilty. Let things play out, I'm not saying don't have your feelings because you cannot change your feelings. If they break up give it some time but do not get in the way of the relationship. Lend an ear to listen but don't try and give advice because that could also get you in trouble. I'm sorry though that you are in this position.