Curious

Jenna

Just wondering..... who is Tony? I found this web-site last week and have periodically checked in to see the new postings. Every time that I check in - Tony has given his insite on the latest problems. So, I am curious if this web-site belongs to him- or is he just a concerned surfer? And Tony, I am sure you are reading this message also- are you educated in the field of counceling and\or psychology? Again, just curious- after reading some of Tony's advice- seems very different than what I would tell someone in the same situations. And then again- some of it is very similar to my thoughts.

I am John Doe, average web surfer and one of the more than 125 million Internet subscribers worldwide who is free to post here.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with this website and am not compensated in any way for stopping by at normal intervals. I really enjoy reading the posts and putting my two cents in. While I do have a degree in psychology, if you have ever studied psychology there are few psychology programs with an emphasis on love problems. This comes with experience and my personal life has run the gamut.

I am glad some of my posts differ from what you would say and I heartily encourage you to post your advice and perspectives on the forum. Every person should have the advantage of getting as many opinions and viewpoints as possible.

One of the meanings of life that I have found for myself is that of service to my brothers and sisters on the planet. We should all be able and willing to help one another out in whatever way we can. This forum is one way I perform that service.

You are not the first person to be curious.

Tony has been more than helpful to me on several occasions and I think he should write a book.

I am John Doe, average web surfer and one of the more than 125 million Internet subscribers worldwide who is free to post here. I have no affiliation whatsoever with this website and am not compensated in any way for stopping by at normal intervals. I really enjoy reading the posts and putting my two cents in. While I do have a degree in psychology, if you have ever studied psychology there are few psychology programs with an emphasis on love problems. This comes with experience and my personal life has run the gamut. I am glad some of my posts differ from what you would say and I heartily encourage you to post your advice and perspectives on the forum. Every person should have the advantage of getting as many opinions and viewpoints as possible. One of the meanings of life that I have found for myself is that of service to my brothers and sisters on the planet. We should all be able and willing to help one another out in whatever way we can. This forum is one way I perform that service.

You are not the first person to be curious.