My ex emailed me!

BlindRage

• Author

My last message to her was I'll always love you. I can't seem to shake the feeling of pain in my stomach when I know she won't contact me ever again.

On another note, I really don't know why I do this to myself. It's as if I willingly hurt myself knowing the consequences. Do I just enjoy misery and heartbreak? Is that the reason for all of my actions. What a lame jokes I'm being.

Edited by BlindRage

My ex also ended things extremely horribly with me too. If he did this to me I'd be so tempted to tell him to get F***ed!

• Author

I'm glad that this school semester will be starting soon. I'm going to focus on my Business classes and get the highest score on them. Hopefully it takes my mind off things :(

• Author

Some stuff aroused and I told her that I still cared a lot about her. I confessed my never ending love to her. She just apologized that she contacted me in the first place because it put me in a bad place. I told her that was fine and what needed to be done. I asked if she could say goodbye so I know its bye. She told me she wants me in her life (I'm guessing only as friends). My assumption is because I told her that I cared too much about her still and therefor It'd be complicated to even have any relation. She hasn't replied to that. I'm guessing thats her way of saying "goodbye" to me. Well, I don't know just a random update.

• Author

Not heard from her and this will be the two day hump. So, she never responded to my message which I now do believe was her way of saying bye. I'm up because I feel I miss her but I won't be contacting her anytime soon, rather just post here. I'll just need to keep my mind busy.

This is like getting dumped all over again. She's probably so happy with her lover but I need to move on. I wish her well. Gonna watch a movie now.

--------

On another note that boggles my mind:

Why did she have to contact me in the first place? I feel that I was given a whiff of a steak while being hungry and then just got it yanked away, in replacement, got dirt thrown on my face instead.

Edited by BlindRage
  • 2 weeks later...

quote: On another note that boggles my mind:

Why did she have to contact me in the first place? I feel that I was given a whiff of a steak while being hungry and then just got it yanked away, in replacement, got dirt thrown on my face instead.

that's an awful feeling. but just look at it as you were on her mind one way or the other. and its really and truly her loss. she sounds like she has the deficit

• Author
quote: On another note that boggles my mind:

that's an awful feeling. but just look at it as you were on her mind one way or the other. and its really and truly her loss. she sounds like she has the deficit

Don't even worry about it. I don't feel anything for her anymore. EH, I even saw a pic of her and didn't find her attractive and I asked myself, "WTF was I thinking! :sick:"

Don't even worry about it. I don't feel anything for her anymore. EH, I even saw a pic of her and didn't find her attractive and I asked myself, "WTF was I thinking! :sick:"

lol thats so funny. keep up the good work. you sound amazing. so her loss. you were honest and real and got to say things people only dream about saying (whats in their hearts) or wish they had said. and if she couldnt except it, or worse, just takes it for granted and thinks she is secure..well.. she has another thing coming. be proud and glad for who you are : ) youre doing great

I hate it when exes end things horribly and then later try and press the restart button. She is testing you. From experience she is probably hitting on you, as she might not have anyone else in the picture right now. Cue hitting on the ex. Don't be her ego trip.