friends with benefits to just friends??

furthermoresusan

furthermoresusan

I've been seeing this guy for a few months now, but he is usually only here on the weekends since he works out of state. In the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to figure out how to tell him that I am no longer attracted to him in that way. He is a really great guy, and he treats me so awesome... he's just not for me. We are 9 years apart and don't have very much in common. Also, we didn't really get to know each other before we started humping. So, about 2 or 3weeks ago, my living situation went to ****, and I'm pretty much living out of my car and couch surfing. The guy offered for me to stay at his house since he's hardly ever home, and being that he's just about the only person I know around here, I stored a few boxes at his place. Now that he's in town, he expects me to be there and hang out with him, which is perfectly fine, but he also is expecting sex, which I dont want. How am I supposed to tell him that I dont want to have sex with him anymore?

So you want to stay at his place for free but you don't want to hold up your end of the bargain? How about moving out and paying somewhere to live?