Is my coworker flirting, and why?

Solution= tell you wife there a crazy chick at your work flirting with you.

your wife will get man, than you will feel bad and end it with your friend.

it works it works for me...when ever i et the urge to do something stupid i tell me gf....she keeps me in check because deep down i don't want to hurt her.

you see you body is producing chemicals atm that make you like the attention,but when you tell your wife bout it you will produce a diff chemical and will allow you to look t what your doing with a logical mind and actually think about the consequences.

Btw....apply some of that energy to you marriage and start flirting with your wife once in a while......trust me on this one.....and bye some flowers on the way from work once in a while too.........trust me dude.

• Author

So, I get to work this morning and go right to my desk. I'm there no more than 3 minutes before she comes over and brings me breakfast. Real hard to ignore someone when they do that. This girl is impossible to read but I need to stay the course keeping my distance.

So, I get to work this morning and go right to my desk. I'm there no more than 3 minutes before she comes over and brings me breakfast. Real hard to ignore someone when they do that. This girl is impossible to read but I need to stay the course keeping my distance.

All I can say is my husband of 13 years got into the same situation with a coworker and we are separated now & I just went to an attorney to start divorce proceedings! He too thought he could resist her and even criticized other people we knew that had affairs. Boy was he wrong! And it was a game to the OW just like you describe about your coworker. Their game ruined our marriage and my children's lives. You're playing with fire and you will get burned. Sounds to me like you already know what you're doing is wrong but you just keep letting her suck you in. I wish I could talk to your wife and let her know my experience so she could get out now because she's the one who will suffer the most from your game!

All I can say is my husband of 13 years got into the same situation with a coworker and we are separated now & I just went to an attorney to start divorce proceedings! He too thought he could resist her and even criticized other people we knew that had affairs. Boy was he wrong! And it was a game to the OW just like you describe about your coworker. Their game ruined our marriage and my children's lives. You're playing with fire and you will get burned. Sounds to me like you already know what you're doing is wrong but you just keep letting her suck you in. I wish I could talk to your wife and let her know my experience so she could get out now because she's the one who will suffer the most from your game!

He is not going to listen. This(If its true)has went to far. It doesn't matter anymore to him. He should just divorce then pursue what ever it is he is trying to do.

He is not going to listen. This(If its true)has went to far. It doesn't matter anymore to him. He should just divorce then pursue what ever it is he is trying to do.

Yep. This probably isn't going to end well. No point trying to snap him out.

Afishwithabike

I agree. He's not listening to any advice because he doesn't want to. He enjoys the interactions and he thinks he can control it without it going too far. It's too much of an ego booster. Her attention probably makes him feel more attractive, sexier, more like a man...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm bumping this up because we've recently talked things through and have come to an understanding that we care about each other very much, as friends. I figured she cared about me when, after only 7 work hours, she was wondering why I hadn't IM'd or visited her. She clearly enjoys talking to me, and the feeling is mutual.

Only strange thing is, even after this conversation, she continues tossing me winks when she walks away. I'm the only guy I've ever seen her do this to. Ladies, if one of your best friends is a guy, do you wink at them? That part still doesn't make sense to me, unless she didn't tell me the whole story during our conversation...