A relationship

I started my longest relationship at 25... I've been going out with him for 10 months now.

we share the same religion, our families get along, I go out with his friends... I am lacking my own very friends due to transition times in college... he is good, loyal, giving,finance oriented, business man, generous.... I am humanitarian, giving, goodhearted, intellectual, spiritual, yoga duer, health professionist..... and what I must say I love our relationship is...

we talk about everything.

I really enjoy chatting with him about anything...

of course we've laughed, we've cried, we've get mad at each other and then forgiven each other, we've shared silences, we've shared seriousness, I've scowled at him and he has scowled at me, he has given me flowers and I've given him gifts, we've had the fart chat "to fart or not to fart in front of each other", we've shared dancing, we've shared bowling, we've shared walking, we've shared bycicle, finance has made me doubt our relationship, then I've solved my doubts and given him peace of mind, he has given me peace of mind too... we've dealt with imagined future problems about our economy together,we've had passion, and solved them together....we're a young couple starting in the world... sometimes thinking about it has been easy to digest, sometimes it hasn't. But, for most of our relationship.. I must say I am happy, I am in peace, and I guess love is what this is all about...

Edited by Sw3etdev1L