going crazy

Hi guys, i have a problem and it's messing with my head and life . I know this girl for exactly a year now , ive been in love with her since that day i met her, weve hung out like insaparable friends and also had fights where we wouldnt see each other for a lil bit. I stupidly told her once how much i loved her and wanted her but she said she didn't want a boyfriend because of her past experience, and us being friends was good enough. I moved out of town for 4 months and now that im back we hang out again, and were like a bonnie and clyde without beign together in a relationship we fight over stupid things , i think about her too much and it messes with my head, when im not with her i think what would she be doing and where is she, we share a lot of things in common , and maybe thats why we fight(don't get me wrong we have good times together also) but it's also why i like her so much and i feel like shes a great piece missing from my life, ive done a lot of bad things but i want to show her im the one for her , ive never felt like this for a girl , i can't get over her ,i feel like i would be the happiest man if we could be together in love , i really want her to give me a chance and understand that we can work things out

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I the movie Buy Love and Other Drugs Movie Online download new The Hangover Part II (LQ) film The American Experience - Season Twenty three Divx download The Hangover Part II new movie 127 Hours Film Good Quality Fast Five aka Fast & Furious 5 The Film In Hd Futurama - Season Six Movie Imdb How To Download Let Me In Movie 2012 Movie Facts Unknown Film Direct Download Drive Angry Download Movie Megamind Watch Price Quality The Other Guys