FBW, why is the man always calling the shots.

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Well, this guy i knew from years ago, randomly emailed me out of nowhere and asked to hang out. I figured why not, so I came over to his house and we hit it off really well. After a few times of hanging out, we hooked up. He told me the next day how he enjoyed my company and loved spending time together., but hoped we could be friends above all and just wanted to have fun. At first i was disapointed, and hoped we could of had something more than just a fling. But, i also know if you are looking for a relationship, dont have sex right away.

a couple months have gone by and we see eachother about once a week. when we hang out we go on romantic camping trips together,hiking fishing, canoeing and have incredible sex. the kind of sex you think about for days.

I really am glad were friends,hes a good person..he says he just wants to be honest and knows what its like to put ur heart into something and not being sure what the other persons feeling. which i respect.

but i cant help wonder if he doesnt want a relationship or not one with me. is there ever a sure way to know? I look forward to seein him we have alot of fun together..i like what we have here, but maybe its just not enuff. can friends with benefits turn into something more ? even thou hes expressed his feelings of "just wanting to have fun" ? anyways does anyone have any advice or similar experiences to share. or insight that is not rude. thanks:confused: