OKC: "Replies Very Selectively" = Don't Even Bother...?

USMCHokie

Best advice I ever received was from someone on this forum:

Send short, single sentence emails with a statement that is cocky/sarcastic/funny/all of the above to a girl. If you take time to read her whole profile you are only wasting your own time. Even if only 20% of the guys that email her write thoughtful messages, it's still too many for her to read and she is now "bored with thoughtful emails" unless you are smoking hot in your pictures, over 6 ft tall, or have a lot of money.

Examples: A girl has "smiley65189" as her profile name, say "hey, you name yourself smiley yet you're not smiling in any of your pictures". If a girl has as thin-looking dog say "hey, your dog is skinny, feed it more tacos". If she says she's looking for a nice guy, say "I heard those are extinct".

Just be goofy, be a little bit of a jerk even, who cares? What do you have to lose? It's not like these women are taking the time to read your profile in a proactive fashion. She glaces at your pictures IF you send an email and then decides if she'll actually read your email. Then maybe she'll read your profile to see if you're a storybook or not. If you don't sound desperate or creepy, she'll respond. If she ignores you then no big deal, same result as you were getting. If she writes back all pissed off, say you were just being sarcastic (many women even claim to love sarcasm in their profile, call her out on it) and say you didn't mean anything by it and you were just trying to get her attention.

If what you're doing isn't working, and if what women on this forum are feeding you isn't working, try what I do. I probably have an email chain with a new woman every night when I take the time to send out a few emails. My response rate has shot through the roof doing this. Women still flake out and may drop you for something better, but all you're looking for is a response and maybe a 1st date at this point.

Best of luck.

Edited by GivenUp0083