"THE" spot is different for each women... right?... or wrong?

YoungSuccesful

YoungSuccesful

I've feel and have been told that I know the spots to go to during oral sex. I've for the most part had GREAT reactions from the females I have been with. The last two women I have been with I know right where to go so I can play "around the edges" for lack of a better word and make the feeling last longer.

Of course, some of you know I am with a new one now...and the moment is approaching where the love making will progress to serious four play and sex...

Is "THE" spot on this girl going to be the same as the others...should I continue to do it the same thing for this new girl or should it change...

I take pride in this...I love this...Just looking for some guidance...

tattoomytoe

yes...each of us is different. THE spot will most likely be in the same general area...usually feel for that little nodule......just poke and check the reactions you get.

so how is the new girl? is she all you thought so far?

• Author
YoungSuccesful
Originally posted by tattoomytoe

yes...each of us is different. THE spot will most likely be in the same general area...usually feel for that little nodule......just poke and check the reactions you get.

so how is the new girl? is she all you thought so far?

Thanks...I know "that little nodule"...LOL...so I guess there is nothing too different

THE NEW GIRL IS FANTASTIC...incredible...but then again...everyone is in the beginning...but there is a special spark about this one...I have not told her I love her yet...b/c it may be too soon for me...

BUT I FEEL like telling her...we have both all but said it...LIKE THE BILLY CARRINGTON song "I GOT THAT FEELING"

Muzzy2003

I'm taking a human sexuality class this quarter and i have learned this:

both the penis and the vagina have these nerve endings that are increadably pleasurable. the nerve endings on a penis is at the head.

there are two spots that a female can cum.

1. from her clit: this is outside the vagina (duh) this may sound nasty, but the clitoris is just like the penis. the clit is almost like a little nub right above where you stick it in. when she starts to get arounsed, the clit will start to stick out more so it can get more of the feeling. once it gets the feeling, then you have done your job. Generally, a female gets this type of orgasm when she is either on top or you are rubbing yourself aginst her.

2. the libia minora: this is around her vagina. its not necessarily inside, but it is basically the walls in her. A female can cum this way best when she is from behind.

In conclusion to your question is yes, all females are different but the spots i do believe are the same.