Been talking to this girl

I don't know if this in the right section. But I need some input..

I have been talking to this girl for well over a month. I met her through one of my good friends and at the time she had a boyfriend for 3 years. After we all hung out I sent her a message on Facebook. Saying I had a fun and I gave her my number and to text me sometime.

She texted me the next day and an then 2 days layers her and her bf broke up. Well, we texded 24/7 and talk on the phone occasionally, after we met. And hung out and went to the club plenty of times together, where sometimes the dancing got very sexual. But I never kissed her.

Well one night after the club she came back to my house and we cuddled and watched a movie and she grabbed my hand and she basically let me touch her everywhere. Not under the clothing though, because I just didn't go for it. After that night we continued to talk and let me say she always texted me first or contacted me first.

She came over again to watch a movie with me and this time I went for it... I started to kiss her neck and then she said "dang all up on me" in a joking way. Buy I imideitely stopped. Then she texts me after she leaves " I only think of you as a good friend."

I know once your in the friend zone there is no getting out of it... But why would she lead me on so much?

I personally think I missed my chance when we were at the club when things got hot. Insight from you guys would be nice. I really like this girl