Friendship ruined in one night?

ooopswhatdidido

ooopswhatdidido

For starters, I'm a female, and I think like a female. I'd love some advice from both sexes, but haven't gotten advice from a male that I thought was right yet.

I met a guy two weeks ago at a camp that we volunteered at for foster children. We spend the entire week at each others side because we were in the same counselor group. The camp is very emotional for the kids and the counselors. There were two occasions where I was extremely upset and this guy held me as I was crying. I immediately fell for this guy. The day I got back from camp my husband told me that he wanted a divorce, and had cheated on me. I was very upset at first. I texted Mike (the camp guy) and we texted back and fourth all week, talking about how upset I was, that I wanted to separate, etc.

Friday night I went to a redsox game with my husband, got plastered, found out that Mike was also at the game, met up with him, and left the game with Mike and ended up back at his place, had sloppy sex, let him do some things that I've never done before, I won't go into details but it was pretty disrespectful. Woke up the next morning and fooled around 2 more times, before we parted.

I am so embarrassed. I'm 29, have been with my husband for 9 years, have never had a one night stand, and don't know what to do. I really liked this guy and would have liked to build a friendship with him. I'm not really looking for a relationship as I'm getting out of a 9 year marriage. I feel like I've ruined a good thing, and can't redeem myself, but don't know what to do. Can I text him? Call him? am I over thinking this? I don't want to be "that Girl" that got wasted (he was also passed out drunk) and let some guy do horrible things that I never would have agreed to while sober.

I'm guessing he wants nothing to do with me, but I feel like I NEED to explain myself.

I should also mention that while I'm not unattractive, he is definitely WAY out of my league and I'm guessing that he thinks this too. What do I do???

I'd say stay away from red sox's games- they lost against the rangers.

Have you considered taking a Fiction writing course? Are you related to PT Barnum? HE had a saying that fits this scenario dead on.

For starters, I'm a female, and I think like a female. I'd love some advice from both sexes, but haven't gotten advice from a male that I thought was right yet.

I met a guy two weeks ago at a camp that we volunteered at for foster children. We spend the entire week at each others side because we were in the same counselor group. The camp is very emotional for the kids and the counselors. There were two occasions where I was extremely upset and this guy held me as I was crying. I immediately fell for this guy. The day I got back from camp my husband told me that he wanted a divorce, and had cheated on me. I was very upset at first. I texted Mike (the camp guy) and we texted back and fourth all week, talking about how upset I was, that I wanted to separate, etc.

Friday night I went to a redsox game with my husband, got plastered, found out that Mike was also at the game, met up with him, and left the game with Mike and ended up back at his place, had sloppy sex, let him do some things that I've never done before, I won't go into details but it was pretty disrespectful. Woke up the next morning and fooled around 2 more times, before we parted.

I am so embarrassed. I'm 29, have been with my husband for 9 years, have never had a one night stand, and don't know what to do. I really liked this guy and would have liked to build a friendship with him. I'm not really looking for a relationship as I'm getting out of a 9 year marriage. I feel like I've ruined a good thing, and can't redeem myself, but don't know what to do. Can I text him? Call him? am I over thinking this? I don't want to be "that Girl" that got wasted (he was also passed out drunk) and let some guy do horrible things that I never would have agreed to while sober.

I'm guessing he wants nothing to do with me, but I feel like I NEED to explain myself.

I should also mention that while I'm not unattractive, he is definitely WAY out of my league and I'm guessing that he thinks this too. What do I do???

Don't bother the guy. Get your life in order first before you go chasing after some other guy. Get your separation worked out and accomplished before you start dating other people.

There's no going back to "friendship" after you've had sex with a guy you've only known a couple of weeks. Friendships don't work that way.