How to let her know.

Hello everybody, tomorrow I am going to prom with somebody that I am interested in. Is their away that I can see if she is interested at all, in a way that it wouldn't make her feel uneasy towards me? A few of my other friends are saying that prom is something that just "friends" don't usually do, so I thought I would ask some others for their opinion. Any help would be great. Thank you.

I went to prom with my best friend, almost 20 (ugh!) years ago mind you. He was of the opposite sex. We had a great time.

In terms of telling her that you are interested, hmmmm.... I waited for 3 years to tell him how I felt and by then I was in college living in another city. It was really sad, but we did kiss. That was it because I lived so far away. So you definitely don't want to wait that long!

Maybe you want to wait until after prom is over to tell her how you feel. If you tell her before prom and she doesn't feel the same way about you, then prom is going to feel awfully awkward, no? Besides, maybe you all will have a wonderful time together and something else would naturally happen during the evening. Who knows?

If nothing else does happen naturally, then you could tell her after prom is over. I'm sure that the two of you will talk afterwards, so maybe you could ask her out for an actual date later.