what should i do??

hey friends...i hope things r goin good for u guys...ok,i have posted here b4 with my problem.its not yet solved so am here again.i am frnd wth a girl from past 4 yrs and we have been best of frnds.i kinda developed feelings for her and told her exactly 3 mnths back how i feel for her.she was shocked but yet she didn't let it go.she said she needs time as she got out of a relationship last yr october.i was ok with it.from then she has been giving me mixed signals..its so frustrating.i have never asked her after that talk till today.i live in a diff country right now and will be goin back home in july.i am really frustrated as she is not sayin anythin..

so i casually asked her today what does she think abt it for which she said she doesn't know.now what do i do??i have been speakin to her everyday.do i juss have to stop callin her for sometime?what would u guys do if u were in this kinda situation??do i have to wait for her??plzzzz advice..i would really appreciate..thnks a ton

Bowevil1978

If I were you I would give her time to think. Calling her everyday puts a lot of pressure on her. So play it cool for a few days, maybe like call her once a week, and just see how she's doing. Then maybe she might come to her senses. :bunny:

Bowevil1978

[color=red][/color] I have been with my girlfriend for 5yrs and we were planning on having another baby, we are a lesbian couple and I was going to carry. Well my roomate offered to donate, but would only do it naturaly of course. So my girlfriend and I talked about and him and his girlfriend talked. So we had sex (yuck) and that was like 6months ago, not pregnant either by him thank God. Well, Tuesday my girlfriend was over and hadn't been feeling good so I decided to drive her home and crash, on the way home she got a call on her cell. We turned around and headed back to my place, she wouldn't tell me why. Well her and my roomate have been having an affair for the past month. She told me it was to get back at me for sleeping with him. I only slept with him to help us. I am so hurt, well that's not all. My roomates girlfriend did not agree to our thing. And she was a close friend and also my coworker, and roomate also. Now she moved out, and I found out that she also quit her job, so she didn't have to work with me.

My girlfirend and I cried and she's in the process of ending this. I have been with her like I said for 5yrs and I am not ready to end it.My problem is that my roomate is very vilent when he's angry and I am scared that he's going to hurt my girlfriend. What should we do? Also am I wrong for forgiving her this soon? I love her and our three girls, I am so not ready to give up, and she loves me and not him. I know this because I heard her tell him and he punched a hole in the wall. :(

from a woman's point of view....

maybe she needs to know for sure what you mean by all that.... take her out get her relaxed, take general stuff and towards the end open up your cards one by one and tell her what you feel, where you see this is going, that you want to take things as it comes and be romantic!

Woo her! make sure she knows you are not gonna pressure her and that you want to know if the journey plans are mutual.

That's what i wish so hard my man would do anyway.

Sigh! Good luck! :)

misterAC123
Originally posted by me4u

hey friends...i hope things r goin good for u guys...ok,i have posted here b4 with my problem.its not yet solved so am here again.i am frnd wth a girl from past 4 yrs and we have been best of frnds.i kinda developed feelings for her and told her exactly 3 mnths back how i feel for her.she was shocked but yet she didn't let it go.she said she needs time as she got out of a relationship last yr october.i was ok with it.from then she has been giving me mixed signals..its so frustrating.i have never asked her after that talk till today.i live in a diff country right now and will be goin back home in july.i am really frustrated as she is not sayin anythin..

so i casually asked her today what does she think abt it for which she said she doesn't know.now what do i do??i have been speakin to her everyday.do i juss have to stop callin her for sometime?what would u guys do if u were in this kinda situation??do i have to wait for her??plzzzz advice..i would really appreciate..thnks a ton

Hey! Your situation is pretty similar to one that I'm going through right now. I don't know the details of your situation, but I too told one of m best friends that I liked her more than a friend. A few days later, she requested space and time, and she would contact me when she was ready. She contacted me about 2-3 months later, and a few days later we had a really good talk, both about our friendship and about normal stuff. She said to give it time and to be patient and to have confidence in our friendship. But since that talk, things have gotten really awkward. It's almost like she's avoiding me. Not all e-mails are returned, and she's never available by phone. I'm trying my best to give her more space and time, while at the same time keeping the door open, trying to start a conversation with her. I'm not trying to e-mail her, call her, etc... all the time... maybe like once every 1-2 weeks or so. But now, I'm learning even more that I need to be patient and not push too hard, but still be there in some way. That's the best I can do. It's a very frustrating thing, so I can totally relate to you.

I found this older post on this site, and it has really helped me to consider what's going on in her head right now. I hope it will help you too:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t25651/

I hope I helped in some way. Good luck! :)

• Author

hey sorry guys, i could nt reply as i was in the hospital with a broken leg..am doin ok now..thanks a lot for ur replies.hey mister,we r sailin in the same boat....b4 she used to reply to my each and every mail.now she hardly does that.its very confusing and frustrating tooo..sometimes she's ok and soemtimes its as if she is juss pushing me..hey how r u handling it dude???i am soooooo disappointed as i really value her friendship a lot...