Will This Work

markiemarcc

so after 21 yrs of marriage--she wants out--she says, i dont love you anymore, i want to be alone (there is no one else in her life--shes not like that) but she keeps pulling over on the street when i motion her and comes to my work to pick up little stuff i ask her to. you can see the anger in her--and i love her terribly--but im over the begging back part--now i slip mentions to my daughter im 'going away' to concerts out of town..(she has to wonder with whom) and plant little interruptions on the phone (such and such female calling on line 2)---would this bother u and make u think?

bluechocolate

would this bother u and make u think?

If the marriage was truly over for me I would think, "Glad to see (s)he's getting on with his life and keeping busy.".

After 21 years of marriage and you're playing jealousy games?

The only thing you can do is to be honest with her about your feelings and your desire to work at keeping your marriage together if that is what you both want. Ask her for a second chance and ask her to go to marriage counselling with you.

There is the real possibility that the little mentions to your daughter ( and shame on you for involving her in your game :mad: ), and your planned interruptions on the phone will spectacularily back fire on you and push your wife further away.