I am not finding the strength...

sarajean1984

ok, ok! So I have been single now for over two months. The entire two months I have had no contact with my ex dude. He within a few days of breaking up fell off the radar all together...closed up all social networking sites...so that I could not see. I however write in a blog...every single feeling I feel. Have left my Facebook open. I know he reads them, both. The blog I can see the stats. I want to be able to close my Facebook down, and stop writing in my blog..so that he can not find me just as I can not find him. When I think about doing this, it causes me such bad anxiety and I start hurting inside. I do not understand what I am doing to myself...and why I can't just let go in this way. I know that it does boil down to me being strong and just doing it. But, I wonder is it really bad for me to leave it open or write my feelings, even if he does read it. Should I really be concerned if he does see it? I do not write to get comfort knowing that he does...read it. I just do not want him to see me as hurt as I am, and I kind of want him to have to wonder if I am ok. Not saying he does wonder. Just...maybe I am not making any sense. I do not think I am approaching it correctly...have anyone else had a similar situation...or found the strength to hide their lives for good from someone that left them?

• Author

ps: I do not know what I would do instead of sharing my feelings on my blog. I also wonder if maybe me even being concerned about stopping this truly does indicate that I do get comfort from it? Don't know.

Continue your blog but make it private or block him from viewing it. Seems like you're intentionally leaving your blog in this state so he can see it? Doing this gives him a certain power over you. He can see your current state of mind and possibly (definitely) capitalize on it.

Seems like you're doing this to leave him some breadcrumbs to follow you up on. I wouldn't suggest pursuing him in this fashion. As previously stated, you're giving him power over you.

In all actuality, I wouldn't suggest pursuing him at all. If he wants to make amends with you and reconcile, he will contact you with such intentions. This would also be your best idealistic situation, as it leaves the "ball in your court". If he doesn't, then you know where you stand and can act accordingly. Don't leave yourself open as a door mat. I guarantee, you will regret it.

Best of luck

Also, please continue to post here, for any reason. There's plenty of people who are more than willing to give you advice, based on experience. Love Shack has helped me immensely. Myself and many others are more than willing to help you with your current situation.