Karma.?????

idkwtf

Ex contacted me frantic a few weeks ago. Said something about him getting arrested and being in bad trouble. I did not really pay too much attention to him since he is a compulsive liar.

Curosity got the best of me so I did a internet search and found he was arrested for sexual abuse of a minor. Knowing him...he probably had sex with some under age chick and got popped.

His life is RUINED. He will have to register as a sex offender, be hated in his community, not be able to find a job, be run out of neighborhoods, and his choices for a mate are now severly limited!

He deserves EVERY bit of it. He ran out on me when I found out I was pregnant. Just DISAPPEARED. And went on a spree of partying and women.

So those of you who have been wronged.....just know that karma does catch up to these people!

My sympathies, regardless of karma.

Hopefully he didn't impregnate that minor.

While I am supportive of your perspective, my life experience has shown such people to be relative cockroaches upon society, moving from one meal site to another with little concern over the trail of disease and malaise they leave in their wake. So, if accurate, their 'caring less' somewhat negates the value of 'karma'. There's always a new 'mark' to 'sell'.

Glad you got away from him. Since the threads you've started indicate the year since hasn't facilitated complete healing, I hope total NC (read the thread in my signature) can close this chapter for you. Good luck :)

i completely believe in karma. whatever you give out, good or bad, you will receive. it comes in different forms though, sometimes legal, sometimes personal, sometimes relationships, hell sometimes just life in general.

after everything my ex did to me, if nothing happens to him, then he must have been an angelic figure in a former life because he really, really, really did me wrong and did the worst possible thing that someone could do... =(