Is he hinting me? PLEASE HELP!!!

Trance_fever_gurlie

Trance_fever_gurlie

I'm very love-sick with a boy in my school. I've had a crush on him since the first day I started high school. I know he doesn't like me, but one thing kinda puzzles me.

My prized possession & good luck charm is a tennis ball with a smile on it. Normally I don't really play with it, but last week's Tuesday, my friend & I were bored. Obviously, I can trust my friend, so we decided to bounce the ball back to each other. We did that for a while until my teacher started to steal the ball from us & bounced it against the wall. He did that a couple of times & the last time he did it, he never got the ball back. The person who caught it was my crush. There was a podium in the classroom & my crush started to bounce it there, as if he was teasing me. I tried to get it, but he always took his hand away, like a teasing way. So I grabbed his arm & he really didn't do anything for a long time until he said, "Yeah, now I have 'cooties'". I let go of him & continued to try getting my ball back without touching him. Then he stops & says, "Wait, you wanna go out with me & yet you have a child?". I call my tennis ball my child because I carry it everywhere I go. After that, he gave me back my ball. He still tried to get it from me though.

Is he hinting me that he wants to go out with me? I didn't say that I wanted to, but I wish I could go out with him... Is there a hidden meaning here?

average guy

Next time you see him, bounce your "child" at him and when he catches it, walk up to him and say "yeah". When he asks, "yeah, what?" say, "yeah, I wanna go out with you" and smile at him. He'll probably get all frlustered and nervous, but just ask him to a dance, movie, ice cream after school, whatever so all he needs to do is nod his head or say yeay, and then walk away with a smile on your face :)

Good luck :)

Cheers,

A.G.