WHAT'S IT WITH BILLY THE KID AND TARESSA

Tony T

Please pardon my curiosity and intrusiveness but I have noticed a number of rather cryptic exchanges between the two of you plus some intimations by others that there may be a subliminal love affair going here.

Rather than miss out on something, I would like the pleasure of sharing in your bold adventure. After all, your words are here for everyone to see.

So what the hell is going on between the two of you and why can't the two of you just get married and go about your business?????

Tony you so funny.... keep taking those happy pills and have you thought about being a comic on the side. thanks for the laughs.

Please pardon my curiosity and intrusiveness but I have noticed a number of rather cryptic exchanges between the two of you plus some intimations by others that there may be a subliminal love affair going here. Rather than miss out on something, I would like the pleasure of sharing in your bold adventure. After all, your words are here for everyone to see. So what the hell is going on between the two of you and why can't the two of you just get married and go about your business?????
  • Author

You write: "Tony you so funny.... keep taking those happy

pills and have you thought about being a comic

on the side. thanks for the laughs."

I really would like the inside scoop on what's going on with you and Taressa. Beating around the bush here will get you nowhere. I will pursue the truth unrelentingly until my death...so you may as well come clean now!!!

well Tony there is no scoop. You have read our posts, and I have read yours, so I know how bright you are, so why can't you see that we like discussing matters of the heart. we don't make our posts too long, we use paragraphs, not too many capitals. our discussions are interesting and not to philosophical. thanks for the interest.

You write: "Tony you so funny.... keep taking those happy pills and have you thought about being a comic on the side. thanks for the laughs."

I really would like the inside scoop on what's going on with you and Taressa. Beating around the bush here will get you nowhere. I will pursue the truth unrelentingly until my death...so you may as well come clean now!!!

• Author

OK, I will inquire no further. However, I feel this matter warrants a full investigation and I will turn over transcripts of all your posts to the Attorney General for possible appointment of a special investigator.

Oh no. Oh no; I can't believe we've let it come to this! Please don't turn us in, Tony.

The truth is that I'm really Selma Hayek and I've been signing onto the forum to check you out. You see, I've had several girlfriends see you standing near bar doors and they said you seemed like a nice guy that I might want to get to know...

Somehow Billy found out who I was and has been wooing me away from you with these lovely poetic conversations.

I'm sorry, Billy. I just felt it was time we let the "felis" out of the bag.

Good night, sweet gentlemen,

Selma (aka Taressa)

I tend to skip these Billy the Kid Taressa things because I think they are more for Chat Room private messages. I don't think this is the forum for love letters to each other. As much as I enjoy each of your advice-giving to others, I find this private messages to each other a bit annoying, like people who use this site for finding a rooommate.

Oh no. Oh no; I can't believe we've let it come to this! Please don't turn us in, Tony. The truth is that I'm really Selma Hayek and I've been signing onto the forum to check you out. You see, I've had several girlfriends see you standing near bar doors and they said you seemed like a nice guy that I might want to get to know... Somehow Billy found out who I was and has been wooing me away from you with these lovely poetic conversations. I'm sorry, Billy. I just felt it was time we let the "felis" out of the bag. Good night, sweet gentlemen, Selma (aka Taressa)