Is this meeting inappropriate?

• Author
Totally missed that, and I see it now...

Yeah, given all that context, I agree with you, and it makes me even more insistent with my question: given all that, what's the upside of going forward with this?

I realized thinking about it today- there is no upside to following through.

there is no upside to following through.

At the very least you can say that you see it and acted on it in a healthy manner..:)

Have a Dove Dark.....

• Author
At the very least you can say that you see it and acted on it in a healthy manner..:)

Have a Dove Dark.....

I had a piece of cheese:lmao:

It puts things into perspective when you think about "the wife" and how you would feel if in her shoes.

• Author
You now know and took action. It took me a dinner to find out.

I hear ya JB. It makes me wonder how many ex's he was talking to and "meeting for dinner" when we were dating.

I hear ya JB. It makes me wonder how many ex's he was talking to and "meeting for dinner" when we were dating.

It is interesting for sure. I would say there is always more than one. Ex's friends are not safe either. I had one of my friend's exes invite me to dinner.:confused: Needless to say I declined.

• Author
It is interesting for sure. I would say there is always more than one. Ex's friends are not safe either. I had one of my friend's exes invite me to dinner.:confused: Needless to say I declined.

I'm lucky that both my ex's from the last 4 years either live out of province, or out of country.:cool: