Love

Help!! I need some advice, a little over a couple of days ago my fiancee didn't contacted me and then i can't contact his phones also so I guess something bad happened to him so I started to get worried, I send sms to his brother and mom but they don't reply on my sms. I even try to call his mom and his brother but they never pick up my calls. So I really get worried, I send him sms and emails and I check on the site were we always get online and talked but she didn't go online there as well. I even emailed the police station to check ask his house maybe something bad happened to him. But on the tuesday morning I got an email from him and he said like this:

"Im so sory for what happend with mee. i cannot handle everything both economic and my family...it been too much for me and dnt work for more days. i dnt feel well and i cannot get married, im so sory for everything and all the work u did for our wedding...i hope u can forgive me and it will be no problem about cancel the rings. i hope the best for u always that u deserve...im so very sory and i dnt know how say it so no hurt....i feel im so bad...but im not, just i cannot handle it and best im alone. im sory sooo sory..."

We are supposed to get married on 23rd of April next year and I am preparing for our wedding already..I already ordered wedding ring and gowns for the entourage..I cannot understand his reason so I replied on his mail and ask him if we can talk about it. And it is okay for me to cancel our wedding if he has really a big problem. But seems that he broke up with me also. He never relied on my e-mail and he also deleted his account on the site where we always chat.

Please I really need an advice!!!

insaneinthebrain

well what bothers me is that there is a reason why his mom and brother didnt call you back. They know how he feels about the whole situation. My advice is to see if you can talk to him , maybe get some closure if you can, but you need to realize that this wedding might not happen ?

One year of holding hands

One year of hugging,

One year of laughing,

One year of cuddling.

One year of loving

One year of kissing

One year of touching

One year of romancing.

One year of your love

One year of my love,

One year of our love

One year of true love.