Need Advice

Boo Boo

I am sleeping with my step-brother(my ex-boyfriend) and I love him very much. I know it isn't healthy and I need to stop but it is hard when you love someone so much. He works late and spends alot of time with his friends so I see him for about 5 minutes a day. Not even long enough to kiss him when their is his sister and my brother around. It doesn't bother him. What should I do?

I you love him so much...how does he feel about you? Why aren't you still boyfriend/girlfriend?

If he was intent on seeing you more, he wouldn't spend so much time with his friends. A man who really cares for a woman will cetainly make time for her. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this. It take two to tango and he is more interested in his friends.

You would be well served by finding a situation you deem healthy for yourself. Lots of guys around who will make time for you.

Your deal with your stepbro ex sounds pretty one sided to me. He is using you for sex, sis!!!

Can you say step-incest???

I am assuming that you are young- maybe even a teenager??

Was this person your bofriend before he became your step-brother? Tony is right, this person knows no boundries- he does not care about you- which may not be completely his fault- it sounds like he was lacking in the proper type of role model in his life. He probably IS using you for sex- and you are confusing sex with love. You need to end the sexual contact with your step-brother, immediately.

I would be interested to know-if you are infact still in a home with your parents\step-parent. It is one thing to have a relationship with a person who is only related by marriage when you are both consenting adults-and have never lived as a family unit- but if you are still a minor and in family setting- someone is taking serious advantage of you- and others are letting it happen.

Thank you for your bravery in seeking help- let us know how you are doing.

Jenna

I you love him so much...how does he feel about you? Why aren't you still boyfriend/girlfriend?

If he was intent on seeing you more, he wouldn't spend so much time with his friends. A man who really cares for a woman will cetainly make time for her. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this. It take two to tango and he is more interested in his friends. You would be well served by finding a situation you deem healthy for yourself. Lots of guys around who will make time for you. Your deal with your stepbro ex sounds pretty one sided to me. He is using you for sex, sis!!!

Can you say step-incest???

My step brother wanted to have sex with me on many occasions, but I didn't let it happen. He told me he loved me, but I had been his confidante and knew that he chased after lots of girls. It would have been a big mess if we had ever gotten together that way. And it will be a big mess if you ever get together with him, in terms of your family relationships. Then, when it goes south, because he has already shown that you are not a big priority in his life, you will really be hurting because you will always have the scar of knowing you went beyond the boundaries of family relations.

I will admit, I felt sexual feelings for him, but I was just a teenager and any guy that hung around me long enough, that wasn't totally hideous, would have probably gotten the same response from me. So be strong and set limits on the sex with him, unless you want a big heartache. Picture yourself at family gatherings in the future, when he is with his new lady and you have to sit there and watch in silence.

I am assuming that you are young- maybe even a teenager?? Was this person your bofriend before he became your step-brother? Tony is right, this person knows no boundries- he does not care about you- which may not be completely his fault- it sounds like he was lacking in the proper type of role model in his life. He probably IS using you for sex- and you are confusing sex with love. You need to end the sexual contact with your step-brother, immediately. I would be interested to know-if you are infact still in a home with your parents\step-parent. It is one thing to have a relationship with a person who is only related by marriage when you are both consenting adults-and have never lived as a family unit- but if you are still a minor and in family setting- someone is taking serious advantage of you- and others are letting it happen.

Thank you for your bravery in seeking help- let us know how you are doing. Jenna