Why is a foot fetish considered creepy?

AHardDaysNight

Getting closer & closer to p*ssing me off.

You know, I think it's funny how people like you can ask such ridiculous questions & not be able to hold grandeur all because someone answers your silly question. Foot fetishes, discrimination against obese men... what's next?

LOL if you think they are ridiculous then why you answear them? All he wants is an opinion how to bring this up in a relationship. I dont find this as a ridiculous question at all.

It appears that I overreacted. I'm sorry, KRION, I apologize for the personal attacks.

I think I had too much coffee today. I am jittery.

Anyway, one celebrity that had a foot fetish was Elvis. He used to ask his bodyguards to look in the audience, and pick out cute girls with sexy, cute feet. Then he would bring them backstage, and have some footplay (footjobs mostly, I hear.)

I guess it doesn't matter if you're not some famous celebrity, though. For a normal guy, a lot of women think it's weird. If I was Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, they'd probably be throwing themselves at me, foot fetish or not!

Thats intereasting i knew he had a foot fetish but didnt know he would do that. I also know that Jack Black, Ludacris, Tommy Lee have them and few others. It seems that its popular maybe not to the extend as to butts or boobs, but people still consider it weird. Even though it is part of your body. So you will toss a salad/ rim job but wont go anywhere the feet, now that to me is weird. Cuz the butthole is more disgusting then feet.

LOL if you think they are ridiculous then why you answear them? All he wants is an opinion how to bring this up in a relationship. I dont find this as a ridiculous question at all.
OP already said they're worrying about nothing. If it's really nothing, why should it matter what other people think? If it's something he wants to discuss in a relationship then he needs to be proactive about it & just discuss it. People on LS often make such little things as big issues, "how do I talk about?" Well, you can start by using words. I've already given my opinion & your response to my post is late.
Then why were you trying to convince me a few pages back? You're only one guy.

Assume much?! Go sniff a toe ,weirdo.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You guys are too much. lol.