Why is a foot fetish considered creepy?

AHardDaysNight

Ironically, both my father and grandfather were Pig farmers in their day. :lmao: Which piggies do you want to see? Those guys did smell bad but they sure where fun to watch. :love:

Those piggies usually go well with fried eggs and toast. I'm not sure I can say the same for toes :confused:

When I mentally classify something as creepy, it's always because there's some sort of undertone of menace. So to me, creepy behavior is of a single-minded, overly pushy, won't-take-no-for-an-answer, I-sense-I-shouldn't-be-alone-with-this-person-in-a-dark-alley variety.

Therefore, foot fetishes or any other kind of fetish aren't necessarily creepy. Doesn't matter what the person looks like, either. ;) What matters is whether I think the fetishist is able to pull back and listen to and respond to his/her partner, or whether the fetish is the ONLY thing that matters.

In other words, what Stung said. ;)

Disenchantedly Yours
Those piggies usually go well with fried eggs and toast. I'm not sure I can say the same for toes :confused:

Dude, I'm slightly disturbed by you now. ;)

I don't care about a man having a foot fetish- but I have ugly feet, so if a man discloses he has a foot fetish I take myself out of the race:p

Not all foot fetish guys like the same feet. Some like every feet and some are specific to what they like. So to you they might be ugly but to some guy with a foot fetish they might be a perfect pair. My bf likes big feet with long toes and to some guys with this fetish that would be ugly. Some guys like when girls feet are dirty and some like that they are in pantyhose.

So you never know you might find a guy that will just be crazy over your feet.

I'm very sensitive in my feet so it's an absolute NO, NO if someone touches my feet. Quite frankly, if a man ever lays one finger on my feet I'm kicking his face!

What is it about feet that's hot anyway? I've never gone gaga over mens feet.

• Author
AHardDaysNight

What is it about feet? I honestly don't know.

All I know is that, ever since my first sexual experiences, I've always found them sexually attractive.

And men have UGLY feet, so I'm not surprised you don't go gaga over them. Women, on the other hand, have PRETTY feet (well, some women!)

What is it about feet? I honestly don't know.

All I know is that, ever since my first sexual experiences, I've always found them sexually attractive.

And men have UGLY feet, so I'm not surprised you don't go gaga over them. Women, on the other hand, have PRETTY feet (well, some women!)

Idk... you tell us. What is it about feet? I've already stated why I don't like it. ME NO LIKEY MY FEETS TOUCHED!!! :p
  • Author
AHardDaysNight

Well, that is fine. We're not dating, so there would be no issue of having your feet touched by me!

Like I said, I don't know. I'm not a toe lover, I'm a sole lover. I go crazy for smooth, soft, and sexy soles. Even better if they're wrapped in pantyhose or fishnets.

It's just my kink. I'm not harming anybody, nobody is being harmed by me appreciating women's feet. Some women do have manky feet, which is what I said...some definitely don't take care of their feet.

But that brings me on to a different subject. If a girl has pretty feet, most likely she takes care of them. If she takes care of her feet, that means she's most likely taking care of the rest of her body.

And that, to me, is sexy.

If thats all that you like about feet I would say you have a very mild foot fetish, and shouldnt be a concern when you decide you want a relationship. Unless you would like to do other stuff to them, then just approch the girl with your fetish, baby step at a time and see how she reacts to it all. Just saying.

If a girl has pretty feet, most likely she takes care of them. If she takes care of her feet, that means she's most likely taking care of the rest of her body.
Odd observation as I've seen some very obese chicks who spend loads of time w/ pedicures. I must be cursed w/ "attractive" feet as I've had too many people comment on them & just want to touch them. Why? I have no idea! My feet don't require a lot of maintenance, I just clean & clip my toe nails. Thank god for shoes. Flip flops, sandals & heels should be abolished!
  • Author
AHardDaysNight
Odd observation as I've seen some very obese chicks who spend loads of time w/ pedicures. I must be cursed w/ "attractive" feet as I've had too many people comment on them & just want to touch them. Why? I have no idea! My feet don't require a lot of maintenance, I just clean & clip my toe nails. Thank god for shoes. Flip flops, sandals & heels should be abolished!

You seem to have one of those weird (at least to me) hatred of feet. I don't understand girls that have your view, especially when they have drop dead gorgeous feet (and call them ugly.)

But...whatever. In a world where Britney Spears can have a foot fetish (and she doesn't have the prettiest feet, despite being hot everywhere else), I guess obese and ugly girls can have pretty feet. Or vice versa.

• Author
AHardDaysNight

And no, I also like the idea of footjobs, despite never having had one.

She would have to wash her feet first, though. I don't like sweaty feet!

I dont think you would have a problem finding a girl satising your needs imo. To me those things are not gross or creepy to do. I am happy that my bf likes the fj over a bj.

I have a foot fetish big time. It says it all in my name. I love high arches and love seeing them in high heels. I like red painted or french tip toes. I don't like black or dark colors.

And i don't sniff feet. But i always get turned on by a pair of well kept toes. I guess that's one thing that i can honestly say that i miss about my ex. :(

fetish

It's creepy to me because it's not something I could ever even begin to consider reciprocating. The thought of sucking on some guy's toes is beyond repulsive to me. You couldn't pay me enough money to do it. Feet sweat, they harbour bacteria and fungus both on the surface and under the toenails. They often stink. I don't find feet attractive, I think they're strange looking body parts; this triangular sort-of apparatus with 5 little appendages protruding. I wouldn't want someone to do to me what I would find repulsive to do to them.

I don't think its creepy, though I've never met a man with it, which is a shame 'cos I have quite nice feet if I say so myself :).

If anything such a fetish is quite sweet, certainly compared to others I've heard of (asphyxiation anyone ....?!)

Are you sure 25% of men?

It's about 25% of men yeah, 1 in 2 or 1 in 4 roughly. Most won't admit it though, I think as well some people class a fetish as extreme sexual attraction to something (I wouldn't).

I'm very sensitive in my feet so it's an absolute NO, NO if someone touches my feet. Quite frankly, if a man ever lays one finger on my feet I'm kicking his face!

What I like:

Small feet

The shape (not flat)

Nice toes

Ankle socks

I find all of the above cute. It's a 'cute' thing for me, to be honest.

It's creepy to me because it's not something I could ever even begin to consider reciprocating. The thought of sucking on some guy's toes is beyond repulsive to me. You couldn't pay me enough money to do it. Feet sweat, they harbour bacteria and fungus both on the surface and under the toenails. They often stink. I don't find feet attractive, I think they're strange looking body parts; this triangular sort-of apparatus with 5 little appendages protruding. I wouldn't want someone to do to me what I would find repulsive to do to them.

thats why there is soap and water. you can always wash the feet and have fun with them. Not all guys like them sweaty and stuff.

This is something that has universally protected me from getting into a relationship = I have a foot fetish. And generally, foot fetishes are considered creepy by 99% of women.

1/4th of the male population also have foot fetishes, so I don't quite understand how guys with foot fetishes got into relationships, if this is something that is generally considered unmasculine.

Can someone help me out here? What is it about a foot fetish that turns your stomach? To me, it's normal.

Because it's something that doesn't excite them(women) so they want no bother.

Try saying you are addicted to performing oral sex and see what happens-lol

• Author
AHardDaysNight
Because it's something that doesn't excite them(women) so they want no bother.

Try saying you are addicted to performing oral sex and see what happens-lol

Good point, lol!

I have a naked woman fetish...is that weird? :laugh:

I don't think it's creepy, per se. I have dated a couple of guys who liked feet, it wasn't a big deal. But as someone said above, it's a matter of degree. A mild foot fetish is pretty benevolent and easy to accomodate; I don't care if a guy appreciates my feet, rubs them, kiss them, watch me try on shoes, or wants to give me a pedicure--I can enjoy those things too, especially the foot massage. If he wants to smell my shoes, that's easy enough, although it's not something I necessarily want to watch. But when one of my bfs who liked feet started wanting to tie me up and tickle my feet, or to get a foot job to completion, not just sometimes but every time, well that grew tiresome and it got unsexy real quick. He wanted our sex life to be all about his obsession with my feet, and since I didn't share that obsession it was a relief to end it with that guy and move on.

Fortunately there are women who are more into that kind of thing, if that's your bag and you look for them hard enough.

what if he wanted you to dance on top of him with your shoes off?

It's normally only MEN who have interest in feet. I would not want a woman who likes men feet.