The problem with your post

Tony T

You either need to refer readers to your original post or refresh everybody's memory on exactly and very specifically what the general situation is.

You post here, as it stands alone, is very vague, general and nonspecific. I really want to help you and I answer almost every post. But without much more specific information here, I'm afraid I just don't know how to respond.

So very sorry. Probably should have written this earlier but I was hoping somebody a lot smarter than me would come along and answer your post.

Carmel- I went back and read your original post- and the responses. It seems like you were given some pretty good advice- on how to stay and work on your problem. Are you now looking for advice or justification for leaving? It really all comes down to your love for this man and your willingness to do what it takes to create a happy environment for yourselves. You say you "know" yourself-but your posts project just the opposite. If you feel confident that you have the will to make changes in yourself to better the relationship- then stop looking for excuses to leave. You are wasting valuable time that would be better spent trying to put to use some of the advice you have been given. On the other hand- if you are saying that you do not believe that you have the ability to make this work- then get out- and stay out of any relationship until you are over your hang ups. I say this because if you truly are a troubled person who can not be helped- you will continue to put others and yourself through this same scenerio in the future.

In my opinion-everyone has the ability to make changes in themselves-if the purpose\person is worth their while. People can not always make these changes alone-often they need professional help- if you have a therapist that is not helping you achieve the goal you are reaching for- maybe you should find another. Good luck Jenna

You either need to refer readers to your original post or refresh everybody's memory on exactly and very specifically what the general situation is. You post here, as it stands alone, is very vague, general and nonspecific. I really want to help you and I answer almost every post. But without much more specific information here, I'm afraid I just don't know how to respond. So very sorry. Probably should have written this earlier but I was hoping somebody a lot smarter than me would come along and answer your post.