Is this funny-guy being serious?

arandomgirl

I have liked this guy since the beginning of the year and have been sitting on the sidelines watching him go out with somebody else. it was so hard watching him with somebody else while i liked him so much.

He has been single for about a month and my feelings for him havent changed. We give each other hugs, and flirt a lot. Im in the band, and the freshman and upperclassmen(he is a sophmore) have band class on alternationg days. The guy i like cuts his gym class sometimes and just sits around in the band room. Anyway the other day i didnt have my instrument so i was just sitting around and he had cut gym that day so he was there.

I went into the other room to get something and he comes in after me and we exchanged some small talk. Then he put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. He seemed to be respecting me because he didnt try to go any farther than that. We just stood there lie that for a minute.

He has a reputation for being a big flirt, but from what i know about him he usually doesnt get that... serious about it. he usually does things in a joking way with that big funny-guy smile on his face; he didnt have that. Still im unsure about it. I'm afraid to say anything to him about how i feel, because if he doesnt feel the same way, our friendship may never be the same. Do you think he likes me?

From the way your story goes it sounds like he knows you are into him and he's making use of that. He's going out with someone so what business does he have kissing your neck.

Turn the situation around, if he's going out with you, and somehow you find out he's been kissing some other girls' neck.... how'd u feel?

arandomgirl

LILUIL... he's not going out with anyone. He WAS, but not anymore.

Anyway, I'm not sure if he knows I like him. I'm afraid to make it known for fear of damaging our friendship.