"I wish I could get into this"

vanek26

I've been rejected in plenty of interesting ways, but this one is special. Love gurus, tell me what you think.

So I met this girl a few weeks ago. Our first date was of the magical variety. We both had a great feeling afterwards. The second date went pretty well, and ended with us making out on her bed before I left.

Things seemed to be going pretty well. I was cautiously optimistic.

Then, on Friday, she invited me to come drink at her apartment with her and her roommates. I met a few of the roommates and we all talked for a few hours. 6 beers later i was a little buzzed but still in control.

It got late and things moved into her bedroom. She changed in front of me and got onto her bed and laid in my arms. We started making out, and just as I was ramping up the intensity, she says,

"I really wish I could get into this."

I was stunned. Why was she saying that out loud?

"It's been months since I've, you know, had sex. I've just been so stressed lately."

I felt awful. It didn't matter to me whether or not we had sex. But the way that she said it, it was as if she desperately wanted to bang but I was just turned her off.

I mean... this whole "I'm stressed" thing came up out of the blue. I was a good sport about it though and laid with her for a while before heading home for the night.

It took her three days to get around to texting me again. And now I've discovered that I left my hat at her apartment. So I'll need to pick it up at some point.

What do you guys think about this reaction? Is it safe to say we are pretty much donezo?

One of the things people need to learn is to reject the rejector or these types of situations will always keep coming up and you will get hurt.

Tell yourself, not a big deal, she couldnt handle me anyways.

It probably has something to do with her past and not you in any way.