month break

clp

This is an update on my first message. My guy of 7 months did the space thing and I gave him a month. After 8 weeks he starting calling (after I went on with my life) and we

make a date for tomorrow. I am very apprehensive about this. Any help?

I didnt read your first message- but the picture seems clear. If this is your first encounter since the "space" thing- play it cool.

DO NOT inquire about whether or not there have been other women- dates etc.... For one- its not your business- second- you probably don't want to know, and lastly- you don't want to start cramping the very space that you allowed him in the first place. Besides- it will drive him insane trying to figure out why you don't care. (I don't believe in games usually- but its seems that he picked up the ball -so have a good strategy ready)

Other than not being nosy- (and a given- I shouldn't have to say this- but I will- DO NOT have sex with him) enjoy your date- it will probably be nice to see him again after being apart for so long. Make note of how you feel as you give him that hello hug- and when you are talking through out the evening. You might just find that the space allowed you to see a few things too- like you were gettind along just fine without "Mr. Wishy-Washy"- who knows. Let us know how it turns out! Good Luck!! Jenna

This is an update on my first message. My guy of 7 months did the space thing and I gave him a month. After 8 weeks he starting calling (after I went on with my life) and we make a date for tomorrow. I am very apprehensive about this. Any help?

well i was reading all those post back then and i remember very well, quite a few people told you not to waste your time or your heart on this idiot any longer! please review them posts if you can, for strength.......i don't think you should see him at all! only my opinion and i'm willing to bet those of the forum who remember the situation as well. thats all i have to say, maybe see him to dump his ass one final time and move on.........you seem to have adjusted well after making up your mind to forget about him.......i know it must still be hard cause you probably stillhave feelings for him, but who knows when he would want "space" again? i thought that went out with the 70's! like jenna said "mr. wishy washy" how many times would you put up with him putting your life on hold, whilst he goes on his merry little way? think about the responses from the forum before you decide to do this...........gina

I didnt read your first message- but the picture seems clear. If this is your first encounter since the "space" thing- play it cool.

DO NOT inquire about whether or not there have been other women- dates etc.... For one- its not your business- second- you probably don't want to know, and lastly- you don't want to start cramping the very space that you allowed him in the first place. Besides- it will drive him insane trying to figure out why you don't care. (I don't believe in games usually- but its seems that he picked up the ball -so have a good strategy ready)

Other than not being nosy- (and a given- I shouldn't have to say this- but I will- DO NOT have sex with him) enjoy your date- it will probably be nice to see him again after being apart for so long. Make note of how you feel as you give him that hello hug- and when you are talking through out the evening. You might just find that the space allowed you to see a few things too- like you were gettind along just fine without "Mr. Wishy-Washy"- who knows. Let us know how it turns out! Good Luck!! Jenna