What do you all think?

lostinlove7

This guy I have my eye on is often in the same meetings that I’m in at work. He acts jokey around other people though he acts more respectful to me. I think he likes me too because I saw him eyeing me before. He goes a little awkward around me. I notice that he gets up a lot to use the bathroom right up against the conference room where the meetings are. You can hear what is being said in the conference room from the little bathroom. Sometimes he gets up and uses the bathroom when I start to talk.

Really, do you think that is another sign he might like me? Really, how else is he relieving himself in there? Do you also think he might like me because he acts more thoughtfully to me? I sense some sexual tension. What do you all think?

I say your gut is usually right. If you sense some sexual tension, then there's a good chance there is. I'm in a situation where a guy who's older than me has been spotted looking at me and he tones down the class clown routine, seemingly only when he's around me.

As for the bathroom thing...:laugh:...I think I'd be thinking the same thing you are if that happened to me! How does he act otherwise when you speak...does he respect your opinions? Is your voice so repulsive that it sends people running??:D Does he have bladder issues?

Flirt with him, and you'll find out if he likes you.

The bathroom thing? He probably needed to pee. And he can't very well do that when HE is talking. So he goes when...you or other people are talking. WTF?