please help ASAP!

worried

I have a guy friend and we both like each other, we even hang out together. however we are not an official couple yet.The problem is that there's a girl in school that everytime she sees me with him tries to talk to him,asking questions about things related to work. Both of them work and live in the school dorms, he jokes with her sometimes but he pays more attention to me. last time she asked him for help in one of her classes, this makes me feel uncomfortable since she likes to do it in front of me. I don't know what to do because i don't want him to think that i'm a jealous freak. please help me to make a wise decision.

You can let him know that how you feel about him. If thus far-you have only had a casual type relationship- there isn't anything wrong with other girls asking for his time. Once you make your feelings known to him- he can make a decision about how to handle this other girl's requests. You have to be prepared though- he may not want a committed relationship with you or anyone- he may enjoy playing the field. I can't impress this enough - but try to understand- if you want him to respond to the way you feel for him- he has to KNOW how you feel in the first place.

As for the other girl- she sounds like a real card- you know that she is relishing in this whole thing -don't you? She knows she is getting under your skin- and thats probably why she makes sure to approach him when you are around.

Hmmmm... I wonder what they would both do if you just went about your business as if you could care less?? At least you would know for sure then- if he is interested in you or not- and if it was initiated by him- wouldn't that just boil her pot??? Just another approach to the problem.

Good Luck!

Jenna

I have a guy friend and we both like each other, we even hang out together. however we are not an official couple yet.The problem is that there's a girl in school that everytime she sees me with him tries to talk to him,asking questions about things related to work. Both of them work and live in the school dorms, he jokes with her sometimes but he pays more attention to me. last time she asked him for help in one of her classes, this makes me feel uncomfortable since she likes to do it in front of me. I don't know what to do because i don't want him to think that i'm a jealous freak. please help me to make a wise decision.