Is my girlfriend cheating on me? Plz help me i'm losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!

Blockburner28

Hello everyone, Thanks for reading this

I been with this girl for 2 years we been having sex for around 1 year and 8 months. I broke her virgin so its like everytime we have sex its tight at the beginning it make me a while to get in her when we she want to get on top it get right back tight when i put it in her a couple of secs after we switch positions. But then this changed about two weeks ago. She came home from college and when did it. But this time it slip right in like it was too small for the hole. It was loose " In almost 2 whole years it was never loose" So after we finish i ask her why was it loose she said she don't know she think she is getting used to it. I was like ok. So this week she come home for the summoner and we do it the first time she was a little loose. But the next day we made love It was tight again and now its tight again? When i ask her she said she don't know? I don't know what to do about this. Can someone please tell me what they think about this?

Thanks

The muscles of the vaginal walls don't tend to get loose from sexual activity. They're not that easily altered. Women's vaginal canals can get tighter with weight gain and looser with weight loss, and looser still again with childbirth (since a baby is sufficiently large to stretch a woman out). Unless she's doing it with something THAT big, I think you're safe.

Put the whole idea under which you're operating as baseless folklore.

-- uriel

Sarah_J_uk

a woman is generally 'looser' when she is turned on properly. perhaps there was more foreplay when she was 'looser'?

Sarah J is right. I meant to say that women's vaginas don't stretch out after having encountered larger penises. Penises of any size aren't large enough to permanently stretch a woman's vaginal muscles (aka pelvic floor).

However, women will feel looser or more receptive when they are sexually stimulated. I'm wondering if that isn't the case here. Your girlfriend must have missed you!

-- uriel