We've Stopped Talking

Me and my guy friend have finally moved up a grade. Heh, my bad, I've made a mistake. I'm guessing he and I aren't friends anymore. We've stopped talking.

His girlfriend broke up with him, and always comfort him about it, saying that there are more girls out there that are better than her, and they're waiting to see him.

When we got back to school, he was avoiding me. I wasn't sure why, so I tried to let him do that. Then I found the reason why. Over the summer, my girl friend stole my love letter and showed it to him. I was really scared, because that had every single one of my feelings towards him in it.

We've been friends for years, and it was all ruined by that love letter. I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same. I'm scared that we'll never talk again. But most of all, I'm scared that he just might hate me now.

My feelings are out of control as of now, and I don't know what I should do. Should I go up and talk to him? Should I just keep ignoring him? I don't know!

This is all my fault.

If there's any advice, please be gentle. I'm fragile.

The brave thing to do would be to go up to him and tell him that it was a private letter, that you didn't mean to embarrass or upset him but you meant every word when you wrote it. Then tell him that you'd like to move on from this and remain friends. If he's not willing to do that then I don't think you can change his mind.

And also dump the girl friend who breached your trust and friendship.