Confused..Need Help.

Over the past two months, Jen and I have gone out 4 times. Both of us have been very busy with weddings, etc. however, we had been talking\IM-ing\E-mailing eachother 2-3 times a week. She's hot and cold. One day very flirtatous, the next day she doesn't even acknowledge me online. I can't tell if she's playing hard to get or not interested. This past weekend, she had her sister's wedding and I had another committment, but she invited me to join her at the hotel after the wedding. I said I didn't want to intrude, and she said "I am always very welcome". She e-mailed me on Sun to say hi and she missed me the other night. Last night I called her, we spoke briefly because she was on the phone with her friend and I said I'd call later. I called her later and haven't heard from her. Today, she was online and didn't even say hello. I didn't say hi, beacuse I didn't want to be a pain in the ass. So, What gives?? She acts interested some days and uninterested other days. Should I pursue her harder? E-mail her? Any suggestions????

Maybe she doesnt want to come off as clingy either. Try not to analize too much into it.

Plan a wonderful date with her soon, that'll get some sparks flying!