My Friend Tried to Kiss Him!! And He Kissed Me!

This isn't the same girl that showed my guy "friend" my love letter, but a different girl.

We are all in chorus and we were doing a field trip. It seems that I fell asleep during the ride back to school. Another friend, one that's actually trustworthy told me what happened while I was asleep.

A friend of hers who's sorta a friend of mine snuck up on him while he was playing with my mom's old phone(we talked a bit and stuff) and put her arm around him. She began trying to get the truth out of him if he liked me or not, 'cause she thinks he does.

I really don't like it when she does this, but this just crosses the line! She said that if he didn't say anything about it, she'd kiss him. And she meant it! She told me she hated him! Maybe she was lying? Luckily my trustworthy friend pulled her out of it and into the back row of the bus.

Around then, I was beginning to wake up. I was a bit groggy from my nap, and I heard someone was sitting beside me. I opened my eyes a bit to see his hand on mine, since I was using my drawstring backpack as a pillow.

I suddenly felt his breath on my the skin of my cheek and he kissed me! He whispered that he loves me too. Then he moved quickly into his own seat and pretended like it never happened. I swear, I was blushing like crazy when this happened, so I didn't get up until about 5 minutes or so passed.

I was really suprised that it actually happened. This day was really suprising to me. One of my sorta friends tries to lip kiss him, and he kissed my cheek. I'm not sure about this anymore, really. My trust for my friends are fading, and my feelings are hanging on a string.

I haven't spoken about the love letter to him yet and I do not have a reply from him.

Edited by Niyog
conductorchris

He went out on a limb and took a risk with you. It will help if you take a step towards him, so to speak. Show him his risk was appreciated and you are responding to him.

Even if it's simple, like calling him and thanking him for kissing you.