Feeling that weakness again

Drift Wood

It's been 2 months since the BU and I am definitely in a better mental state than before. I still have moments where I just want to curl up and cry my eyes out, but in general things are a lot better. I still can't seem to move on though. I've gone clubbing, but I found myself still feeling that sinking feeling in my gut when I think of dancing or talking to a girl. And now that school has started I feel paranoid that she's behind me or somewhere nearby. I also find it overwhelming walking through parts of campus where we used to walk.

Unfortunately, I did not delete her off facebook because I didn't want to look weak. Nothing like logging onto Facebook, which conveniently put her status on top to let me see all these guys comment about asking her to cook dinner for them. So here I am again with tears rolling down my face.

I still love her. I still miss her.

Now I'm thinking about the nights we fell asleep together. The nights we would hold each other tight. I never thought things would turn out like this.

What bothers me the most is that there wasn't even a clear reason for the BU. It was just abrupt and sudden. I didn't see her for 2 months over the summer and when she came back she ended it. I would like to think that this 2 month period where we didn't see each other would have made the BU less painful, but that is clearly not the case.

its because you're still making her the center of your universe bro! you need to put a stop to that **** and get a hold of yourself. this girl isn't even giving two ****s about you do the same in return