sustained relationships

maggie mae

Please help me I cannot sustain a relationship with any man

they leave after a couple a years or earlier and I can't

figure out how to get them to stay practical advice welcome

or those who are successful in this My mom and sisters have

did well on this and I can't seem to get it Thanks

This question is totally imposible to answer without someone knowing you and how you conduct yourself in relationships.

If you are clingy, controlling, or difficult in other ways these can be reasons for the termination of your relationships. On the other hand, if you are too nice, to submissive, simply not enough of a challenge, that could be a problem too.

Relationships have to be worked so they don't get stale and boring. You have to keep excitement, unpredictability and all those kinds of good things in them.

You will have to do an inventory of your personality to see just what the problem is. You should have made it a point to get a debriefing from each one of your guys to see exactly why they wanted to terminate the relationship.

You see, it may have absolutely nothing to do with you at all. It actually may be that you consistently pick men who are not ready to commit or who are phobic of committment.

Perhaps if you repost giving a lot more specific details, we could better figure out the problem you are having. But you really don't give enough information to even ponder an possible answer.