Who Knows Where My Mindmate Is Hidden?

Who Knows Where My Mindmate Is Hidden?

Not having found a compatible partner in spite of my active searching I decided to try a different approach. I have looked at many profiles on dating sites and I have not found someone reciprocally compatible.

I am not writing this asking for any advice telling me to modify my search criteria or to change my profile. At the age of 62, I know exactly, who I am, what I need and whom I am looking for.

I am asking your support to find my mindmate or to make him find me. Any of you reading this could know someone personally in your own social environment, who would be my match. He could be your brother, cousin, uncle, friend, buddy, neighbour or colleague. Maybe you do care enough for him to help him find me.

My mindmate to be found is as rare and different as I am myself. I suspect that he is probably disheartened and has resigned from active search after having lost hope. He could be anywhere, living as a recluse and a maverick in his own world. Maybe he has not even a profile on any dating site, because he has given up searching as an hopeless endeavor in spite of craving for a woman like me. This could be the reason, why I cannot find him myself, not matter how hard I try.

Some basics:

He is between about 58 and 68.

He is like me an atheist, skeptic, complete non-believer and has at least a college degree. This is why I am looking for a mindmate and not for a soulmate. Atheists do not have souls.

He is like me childFREE. That means, he never has procreated, he has no children of any age or whereabouts.

This makes him statistically rare.

I am not like other women, who by instinct want a provider, who is tall, strong, rich and a stud. These kind of men are the majority and easy to find. Their frequent success as predators gives them enough confidence to initiate contact. They do not attract me.

But there are other men, those who are small, poor, shy intellectuals, who are not drooling over every woman's body. Especially those, who are sensitive and affectionate and have a tendency towards psychological androgynity, are also non-promiscuous, innately monogamous, attracted to a woman's mind and brain and not easily infatuated by a body. They are those, who are not only able, but craving to be committed and bonded.

Such men are a very precious minority. Yet some of them unfortunately get rejected too often, until they lose hope and withdraw. Such a man is very welcome to me. He is the nice guy, who is mistaken to believe that only PUAs (pick-up-ANIMALS) have success with women. But he is too decent and morally above them and does not even consider to sink as low as they are.

I am not interested at all in a man's ability to spend money on me. If he has enough money to live frugally by himself, he has enough money to share a frugal life together. Living together reduces expenses. All I expect is that he has no debts. I am not rich, but just not interested in luxuries. I am looking for a close relationship of two equal partners, and that means sharing egalitarian frugality and not a man buying a woman's services.

Even though a man's height is of no importance, I feel very comfortable, when I at my own 5'4 can look into a man's eyes without looking up. I value intelligence much more than muscles.

My search is based upon a very rational approach. There are millions of men on this globe, with whom I have at least one language in common. At least one, maybe a few of them are really compatible and suitable as my mindmate. Therefore my search is worldwide (I am in Germany). In the times of emails, internet telephone and air travel, geographical distance is much easier to overcome than mental distance.

It is wise to be selective and to make a careful choice of someone really acceptable and suitable. It is foolish to attempt to compromise with someone, just because he is easily available, and lateron feel tempted to change each other, as soon as the compromise becomes unbearable after the infatuation has worn off.

Unfortunately many men seem to be caught in a mental trap. As long as they hope to find someone, they restrict their search to someone near them, and when this fails, they give up instead of searching world wide.

Therefore, if you know a man, who could be my mindmate, please tell him to read my blog about the 'egalitarian rational commitment paradigm', which can be found by googling this or in the contact info of my profile.

In this blog I am telling all about my idea of what kind of a relationship I am looking for, based upon evolutionary psychology. I started the blog hoping that my mindmate to be found would stumble upon it in a google search. So far, this has not happened even after having written more than 400 entries.

If you do not know personally someone for me, do you have any web page or blog, where you could give publicity to my search by adding the link to my blog?

Thanks