I hate these types of days

BlindRage

The weather always reminds me of waking up early and driving to see my ex or times we would coudle up in my home watching t.v. It made me think and strongly consider her suggestion of us hang out as friends ONLY. I mean, I haven't attempted to contact her since I last posted on here. Now I feel like I miss her and want a hug even if it's only as a friend :(

• Author

I'm rather disappointed in myself. Before she contacted me I was doing better as we had almost 9 months of N/C (she then contacted me out of the blue to apologize and I told her there was nothing to be sorry for). So basically she's in love with that person still and I think I alleviated her guilty conscious. So now she can go ahead and think that what she did to me was "okay". I'm back to square one... again.

EDIT TO MY FIRST POST: I meant to say "This type of weather"

Edited by BlindRage

you have to not contact her, don't respond any more. You forgave her when she asked for it, that makes you a better person. Now leave it in the past and move on with your life.

I have trouble taking that same advice but I try and so do you. We can only look to the future, and leave the past in the past.

• Author

Thanks Colts. I guess this is an update. I haven't contacted her and I feel really sad because all I think about is her and I doubt I even cross her mind.