I Like my Friend But I dont think she Likes me.

Hi, I have a Friend i really Like but i dont think she likes me Beacuse im kinda Big but not that fat is there anything you could help me with i really Love and I just cant Stop thinking about her.

SouthernRomeo

Well, without knowing much of the situation (i.e. daily activities, what this girl is like, why you think that she doesn't like you). I say to you as I have other guys with this similar concern. Speak with the lady in question and see how she responds. If you are worried about the friendship, my thought on that has been and will always be, if the friendship was strong before it will be there regardless of the news. There might be a period of uneasiness but that will usually pass in time. If it does not then the friendship was not as strong on both sides as it was thought to be. Maybe if you fill us in with more info we can give better advice. As for being big, it is hard in this day and age to find true love as a big guy. It's hard to find the female that finds the good in a man inside and looks past the inside. Some big guys try to take care of themselves but many people men and women look at big guys as slobbish and not caring for their bodies. While this may be true, many are striving to be smaller and are really trying. I say give big men a chance :D