I miss having someone to impress

You know what I mean? And I can't just replace her. It's not that easy.

She's not there after I work out really hard. She's not there if I smell really good after a shower. She's not there to see me when I'm all GQ'd out. It just sucks.

Hey Rod,

The list is ALOT longer than that mate. Depending on the length of time u were with her, your whole life could have been blessed with her admiration and acceptance. It is very hard withdrawing from that part of this.

Unrequitedlove

I miss that so much. There's not much we can do except take the energy we're wasting dwelling and missing someone, and redirect it to something more productive.

Know what you mean. There have been quite a few amazing achievements for me recently, and after all the hype dies off I realise how much I miss being able to impress her.

I guess we just need to soldier on until we find someone else we can look forward to impressing! Stay strong Rod.

You know what I mean? And I can't just replace her. It's not that easy.

She's not there after I work out really hard. She's not there if I smell really good after a shower. She's not there to see me when I'm all GQ'd out. It just sucks.

Show us a picture of yourself all GQ up so you can impress us ladies ;)

I miss getting all dolled up to and dressing sexy , buying sexy bras and all to impress him.

In the end though he couldnt care less. I do dress for myself but would like to find a special man and have him admire me again.