Should i marry my best friend!!!

I have a best frnd whom i knw for 2 years....now when its high tym for me where i am looking for marriage, cant think of any girl other then her...donn know much about love, but call it infatuation,call it love, call it fantacy, i feel for her...

She says m thinking so cos i donn look for other options, fact is i am scared of all the other options!!! and donn wanna look beyond this....

She says if we donn get nything better till 40, we would marry, but i donn think i can wait any long (m 27 she is 26)

Do you think we should should get married ??

I have a best frnd whom i knw for 2 years....now when its high tym for me where i am looking for marriage, cant think of any girl other then her...donn know much about love, but call it infatuation,call it love, call it fantacy, i feel for her...

She says m thinking so cos i donn look for other options, fact is i am scared of all the other options!!! and donn wanna look beyond this....

She says if we donn get nything better till 40, we would marry, but i donn think i can wait any long (m 27 she is 26)

Do you think we should should get married ??

:confused: Where do you live?

I am in USA now an she is in india!!!

So, you're both Indians, right?

How long have you been in the USA?

You said you've known here for two years. Are all those two years in India or did you know her for few months in person (India) and then you moved to USA?

What do you like about her? Do you think she's pretty?