Express yourself

brokenheartedinaz

brokenheartedinaz

I've been on an emotional roller coaster over the past 6 weeks. I think writing your feelings down certainly seems to help out a little. I started a blog, http://www.letters2nathan.wordpress.com if anyone is interested in reading it. It's a lot of the same stuff over and over, my feelings tend to change from one day to the next. Sad, angry, frustrated. I stopped writing in it since I decided to really let go and try to move on and do NC. It's been 12 days now NO contact and it's been so hard. There's times I want to write it in my blog, but I gave him the address once and he got so mad over my angry posts, that now if he reads it, I don't even want him to know that I think of him. I will post on this forum instead. I'm so glad I'm not alone and that there are tone of others like me on this forum feeling the same way. :) I hope you all stay strong and when you feel it's so rough, then write it down. It helps!

I make a little journal to myself as well, just try to document how I am feeling each day as I continue my NC. Its only been 3 days but it is very tough for me. I have questions that I will never get answered, and it hurts. Good luck with your NC, stay strong!

• Author
brokenheartedinaz

Thanks flyguy...this forum really helps. You kind of feel like you can form a bond with strangers who feel your pain and understand what you are going through. Sometimes even your closest friends can't help even though they try,they just don't understand. They expect you to just forget about the other person and move on. I always hear, You are so pretty, you will find someone better, or there's a million other so and so's out there. I don't want someone else and there is only 1 him! I hope you stay strong on your no contact. It's so hard. The other night my gf and I went to a masquerade ball and it seemed like it was all couples there! I was looking so forward to that night but once I got there I was depressed. All I could think about was him and how I wished he was there with me and the things we would be doing. I went home and cried in bed again and was so close to texting him how much i missed him. I didn't though, instead I kept telling myself how much more ****tier I would feel the next day having to start over again on my progress and that I got this far I can continue. The mind is a very powerful thing!

Edited by brokenheartedinaz