She does not want a Relationship

I have been seeing this women for about a month and half, i see her on the weekends but she says that she doesn't want a relationship. She has a lot of guy friends, which i have meet once this weekend. We kiss passionately, and i asked her if she considers me as just a friend, she told me that she doesn't kiss her friends. When we first meet she told me the day after that if i didn't kiss good that she would not have seen me again, i asked her again this weekend if she was just messing me about that, and she told me that she is very honest. She tells me that she doesn't want a exclusive relationship. I just try to get some advice on what to do, i really dont want to waste my time and effort on someone that doesnt want a relationship, i keep hoping that she will change her mind one of these days. She wants to go with me this weekend to visit with my brothers for 4 days, so i see that as a sign that things may be looking up, but then she says stuff that counter that. She will tell me that once i get promoted in my job (she works at the same place) that she will stop seeing me, but she giggles about it, but she says it all the time since i found out that im getting promoted this month. She tells me that since i will be in a supervisor position that it will look bad, i told that she doesnt have to make up excuses to stop seeing me and that she can just tell me, she told me that was her excuses. I dont know, it goes good and then it goes bad, maybe im blind.

Eddie Edirol

When she tells you that she doesnt want a relationship, it means she doesnt want a relationship with YOU, and that will never change.

The real deal is one of two reasons:

1.) She isnt over her ex yet, and she is using you to forget about him - and its not working

2.) She doesnt like you enough to date you exclusively, and is just using you for sex.

Either way, you lose, and youre wasting your time with her. Let her go and find someone worth your time. And dont take her on the trip with you and your brothers. Dont introduce her to any of your friends and family.

I agree with Eddie, especially about taking her on the trip. she is looking for a free trip and then will tell you that she always said she would stop seeeing you once you got promoted.

I can't figure women out. I have a female co-worker who shows interest in me. We have been out a few times but when I realized she isn't someone I would want to be with long term, I shut it down. I decline her invites and I stay away from her. I don't keep leading her on like women seem to do with guys they aren't interested in.

• Author

I keep thinking that she will change her mind, but she has said that a few times about my promotion. I just really wish it would work out. maybe i fall for women to easy. Thanks for the advice.

Eddie Edirol
I keep thinking that she will change her mind, but she has said that a few times about my promotion. I just really wish it would work out. maybe i fall for women to easy. Thanks for the advice.

Glad you realized this....dont fall for women until they earn it. This woman gave you clear words that it wasnt going to work out with her, you cant fall for her because you think you cant do better. You have to go out and work to get the woman that wants to be on the same page with you.