I honestly can't do it anymore

SoSorry_Itsover

SoSorry_Itsover

Before you all jump the gun, it's not about suicide :D

I've had a rediculously hard time coping with losing my ex.

About a month ago it was unbearable, and I made some big mistakes. We live in a small town, so you can just assume.

At anyrate, I can't deal with it anymore, I gotta get out.

I've had a crazy life, and seen and done some crazy ****; and one thing that I've learned, is that everything happens for a reason.

I'm past my boiling point, and I'm leaving. I'm done. Literally, I'm picking up my bags finding a new job and leaving to the city.

Am I wrong for this? For some reason I feel like I'm weak for doing and thinking this. I feel sometimes I should be strong, and say NO, she doesn't have this effect on me. But at other times, I feel this the perfect reason to chase my ambitions.

People say I'm running from my problems, when in reality, I think staying here allows my problems to run into me.

It's all ****ty @ times. Man, this life.

LelouchIsZero

Perhaps it'd be best if you started by explaining what happened throughout your relationship, as only then will anyone be able to "help" you.

I don't particularly believe things happen for a reason at all. Its possible to see a reason for the things that happen during ones life, but that's just because people subconsciously create reasons for things. Life isn't predestined.

Yes please inform us of what happened. How everything went down and then we can give you all the advice you need bud.

On a side note, Man overboard...

• Author
SoSorry_Itsover

We dated for a year, moved into together. We started to argue a lot more and then she called it off. She took the appartment, furniture etc.

For about two weeks we were on and off, and the last time we met, she used me (not intentionally I threw myself at her)

Then one day I showed up at the appt and asked her if she was with a guy (bad move I know and Ive already forgiven myself for that)

After that **** got sour, I messaged a past ex of hers asking if they ever became friends. She caught wind and that defininetly made **** even worse.

I left a really good job to move in with her, and now Im just done being here. I only came back here for her, and obviously now that shes out of the picture, why should I stay.

Im a man of peace and it sucks because Id love to make peace, but the times come, yknow.

PS good catch on man overboard

HollyHoliday

If you believe that where you are living right now is not a good place for you, then move. While you shouldn't move just because of her, if there is NOTHING for you there, there is absolutely no point in staying. Will others not understand and just think you are running? Yes, they will.

But if you believe that it is right to leave, then leave. Let everyone else say what they want. What is more important is that YOU know that it is the right decision and that there are better opportunities out there for you. As someone who has been in your position, you will be amazed how great it is to know that you can rise above this person and do what is right for YOU.

Good luck, stay strong.