5 months out

reimeivn

i am 5 months out and i am having a real bad time. part of the reasons is because i sent the ex a message. but the message did make me feel relief for a bit. he was asking my friends about me a lot and seemed genuinely mad that i am still like this. i think he has no right to expect me to feel fine or whatever so i sent the message.

however, i feel like i should be fine right now. my mom told me that i need to forgive the ex and i want to. i am trying this morning by saying to myself as i told him in the message, we are on good terms. but really, i dont feel that way. i feel like he was not being very sensitive, and i feel like he has no right to expect me to feel fine. other people too.

he has been making friends with my circle of friends and telling people about he dated me and that is getting on my nerves. honest to god i have been doing NC from day 1, no looking back. now i just feel like he is not that bad of a person and i need to be fine with him. i just still hurt, and i hate the way i feel.

i need your advice. is this normal? i am wrong to feel this way? can i just feel what i feel and not care about when i can be friend with him, if i can ever be at all?

• Author

he dumped me by the way. he didnt treat me right at all, even though he tried. i think deep down it is just me loving him, he liking having me as a gf. i dont think he ever love me for who i am and so i think anything can be a problem and break us. i think we are ought to be separated. so i dont want to be back with him but i still feel sad about the entire situation. i did love him a lot.