I need to vent/ FWB sucks

I feel like friend with benefits is bull****, all I do is play with my emotions as well as the emotions of the man I choose to be FWB. The saying Sex complicates things, is so true. I tried the FWB, it didn't work for me because my emotions got in the way. When I have sex my emotions come with it. Which I try to prevent but doesn't work. I just got out of a FWB fling, and I'm pissed because I really liked the guy, just to find out he having sex with another women. I feel like if he would of told me, it would have been my decision to mess with him or not. I wouldn't have gave him my goods and my heart. Just to have it ripped out. I trusted in him, and what he told me. I wanted to believe him when I knew something wasn't right. I'm mad at myself because I gave my heart out on the wrong man. He just don't know what he messed up. I also feel like I messed up are friendship because I was in denial about what I wanted out of him which was a relationship. I also messed up by having sex with him.

Don't beat yourself up over it most of have been there. Just learn from it and move on. At lest it shows you care and want commitment.

Don't beat yourself up. You've lived and learned. Now you'll know more about yourself when you go into your next relationship. I was in a similar situation a few years ago. In hindsight I'm glad it happened, because I needed to learn more about myself, while at the same time, get the guy in question out of my system. Guy turned out to be a jerk.