Can't get over him

Wellll...hmm..I've been havin feelings for this guy for about 4 yrs. As the years go by, as much as I pray that the feelings disappear, they've become stronger. I told him that I like in him, but he honestly doesn't know that I've fallen for him over the years as in I think I'm in love. the reason that I keep my feelings to myself is because he's in a relationship. And I really don't want to get in between that, but yet still I can't control my thoughts and feelings. We are friends, we talk, but I avoid talkin about relationships. there are times wen we would meet up and talk. there were certain times wen things went beyond just talking. we've kissed several times, and once we got in bed together. I felt good, but yet still bad because I know that he's in a relationship. I think about him all the time, morning , noon and night, I wonder how his day is goin. I pray soooo much to get rid of these feelings, but they are just gettin stronger. I know we can't b together, but I can feel something between us, by the way he talks to me, I sense this connection. (which is not supposed to be there). I feel good wen I'm around him, he makes me feel good about myself, we laugh, we crack jokes. Our communication is usually on and off tho. Its usually off for example wen we do more than talking, the next day we just dont talk. I think its because we've brought our friendship to another level which is complicated, and its making it harder to act normal around him. But I dont kno. I dont know wat to tell him or wat not to say? I really want to ask him how he feel about me, but I dont think i should because he already have someone to feel for. But I sense that there's some feeling for me deep down, i feel it wen we talk and are around each other. I really dont kno; should I ask him anything? should we talk about my feelings, because I have never expressed my self emotionally to him. I'm afraid.

How do you know this guy? Work? School? You mentioned that you two have met up to talk before. What was the context of that? What's the status of the relationship he's in? Is it solid or shaky?