So last night!!!

antz2411

i was in bed with my chick, had sex and in the middle of it shes like "choke me" im like wtf?? i mean id do it but she has never in her whole life ever asked me that before. haha

so my 1st intuition is usually right and i think she got railed by some fag while we were not talking. i know she will never admit to this crap and would take it to her grave because she already knows the outcome. im thinking of giving her the cut off.

Well... did you end up doing it? :laugh:

No, but really, I can't imagine wanting to get 'choked' during sex. But that's beside the point. So what are you going to do? If it's really gonna bother you, you should just ask her if she was with anyone else while you two didn't talk. If she can't admit it or sounds sketchy, you still won't trust her... so either way it doesn't sound good.

Found this on the web:

Delray Beach police detectives said Muringer confessed to choking Lopez while having sex the night she died but insisted that her death was an accident. Detectives said Muringer told them he and Lopez had been partying and doing drugs.

"They engaged in sexual activity, and during that activity, he was putting pressure on her neck and she had lost consciousness," Jabcuga said.

http://www.garyanddino.com/dont-be-stupid/florida-man-accused-choking-woman-death-during-sex
Mmmm. Nothin' like the fresh smell of "choking to death while having sex" to wake one up in the morning. Craziness, I tell you.

lol!

That would be my only concern about this choking during sex thing. I can just imagine explaining to the cops. "No, officer, I swear! It was just part of our sex play!" Yeah sure.......out come the handcuffs.

lol!

That would be my only concern about this choking during sex thing. I can just imagine explaining to the cops. "No, officer, I swear! It was just part of our sex play!" Yeah sure.......out come the handcuffs.

That reminds me of this one episode they had on a medical channel. A man had to go to the emergency room because he fractured his c*ck during sex. The girl was going too fast? He seemed pretty embarrassed. Kind of sucked though, they had to block out the actual image of his 'little man' the whole time. Could not stop cringing. :confused:

That reminds me of this one episode they had on a medical channel. A man had to go to the emergency room because he fractured his c*ck during sex. The girl was going too fast? He seemed pretty embarrassed. Kind of sucked though, they had to block out the actual image of his 'little man' the whole time. Could not stop cringing. :confused:

I thought I had done the same one day and fractured my willie. It hurt like heck and i heard a "SNAP!". But I was ok. I was with a woman who enjoyed hard sex. She was a lot of fun, that crazy woman. we broke lots of furniture :D

I thought I had done the same one day and fractured my willie. It hurt like heck and i heard a "SNAP!". But I was ok. I was with a woman who enjoyed hard sex. She was a lot of fun, that crazy woman. we broke lots of furniture :D

Alright, alright, settle down now, Mike. Wouldn't wanna get Antz here all riled up. Or anyone else.

Alright, alright, settle down now, Mike. Wouldn't wanna get Antz here all riled up. Or anyone else.

Guess I am in the wrong section for this anyway

Guess I am in the wrong section for this anyway

Me too. :laugh: Sorry. Didn't mean to go off track. My mind wanders... Gotta work on that. :o

I still think Antz should be honest and bring up his concern with this girl.

• Author

haha nah ill let the crap go, we just got over a break up and i dont need to add another issue on top of that. if she did anything or not, things always come up sooner or later haha

• Author
Well... did you end up doing it? :laugh:

No, but really, I can't imagine wanting to get 'choked' during sex. But that's beside the point. So what are you going to do? If it's really gonna bother you, you should just ask her if she was with anyone else while you two didn't talk. If she can't admit it or sounds sketchy, you still won't trust her... so either way it doesn't sound good.

you mean if i choked her? heck yeah i did, she asked for it lol.

it was just weird when i heard her ask because she never asked me that before

Bruised Not Broken
Mmmm. Nothin' like the fresh smell of "choking to death while having sex" to wake one up in the morning. Craziness, I tell you.

OMG I just had coffee come out my nose. Yeah, I think that is just f'd up. BUT...with that said, Antz...did she say she was NOT with someone else? Or is it just ommission? If she just didn't say anything, then why cut her off...if you weren't together then leave it be. Dont' make an issue where there isn't.